- News & Analysis
- ETN Symbols
- Commodities - Agriculture
- COW - iPath Dow Jones-AIG Livestock Total Return Sub–Index
- EOH - Opta Lehman Brothers Commodity Index Pure Beta Agriculture Total Return
- FUE - ELEMENTS MLCX Biofuels Index (Exchange Series) Total Return
- GRU - ELEMENTS MLCX Grains Index Total Return
- JJA - iPath Dow Jones-AIG Agriculture Total Return Sub-Index
- JJG - iPath Dow Jones-AIG Grains Total Return Sub-Index
- RJA - ELEMENTS Rogers International Commodity Index Agriculture Total Return
- Commodities - Diversified
- Commodities - Energy
- Commodities - Metals
- DGP - Deutsche Bank Gold Double Long
- DGZ - Deutsche Bank Gold Short
- DZZ - Deutsche Bank Gold Double Short
- JJC - iPath Dow Jones-AIG Copper Total Return Sub-Index
- JJM - iPath Dow Jones-AIG Industrial Metals Total Return Sub-Index
- JJN - iPath Dow Jones-AIG Nickel Total Return Sub-Index
- RJZ - ELEMENTS Rogers International Commodity Index Metals Total Return
- Emerging Markets
- Private Equity
- BSR - BearLinx Alerian MLP Select Index
- BWV - iPath CBOE S&P 500 BuyWrite Index
- DOD - ELEMENTS "Dogs of the Dow" Dow Jones High Yield Select 10 Total Return Index
- EEH - ELEMENTS SPECTRUM Large Cap U.S. Sector Momentum Index
- GCE - GS Connect Claymore CEF Index
- WMW - ELEMENTS Morningstar Wide Moat Focus Total Return Index
- Commodities - Agriculture
- ETN Education
- Contact Us
Submitted by ETNCenter.com on Fri, 02/29/2008 - 09:30.
This ETN offered by Deutsche Bank is designed to provide -100% of the Deutsche Bank Liquid Commodity Index - Optimum Yield Gold, which is tied to the value of an investment in gold futures, not gold bullion. It trades on the NYSE Arca exchange under the symbol DGZ.
The ETN also incorporates the income futures investors would gain from investing their collateral cash in Treasuries, while charging an expense fee of 0.75%.
Submitted by ETNCenter.com on Fri, 02/29/2008 - 22:53.
Deutsche Bank listed the DB Gold Double Short ETN (DZZ), DB Gold Double Long ETN (DGP) and DB Gold Short ETN (DGZ) on the NYSE Arca on Thursday.
According to Deutsche Bank, "The ETNs will be the first to offer investors short or leveraged exposure to gold: the DB Gold Double Short ETNs offer investors exposure to two times the monthly inverse performance of the gold index plus a monthly T-Bill index return; the DB Gold Double Long ETNs offer investors exposure to two times the monthly performance of the gold index plus a monthly T-Bill index return; and the DB Gold Short ETNs offer investors exposure to the monthly inverse performance of the gold index plus a monthly T-Bill index return."
One of the positive aspects of the short ETNs are that they allow investors to short gold within a 401(k) or IRA, which do not allow short selling of any security.