- News & Analysis
- ETN Symbols
- Commodities - Agriculture
- COW - iPath Dow Jones-AIG Livestock Total Return Sub–Index
- EOH - Opta Lehman Brothers Commodity Index Pure Beta Agriculture Total Return
- FUE - ELEMENTS MLCX Biofuels Index (Exchange Series) Total Return
- GRU - ELEMENTS MLCX Grains Index Total Return
- JJA - iPath Dow Jones-AIG Agriculture Total Return Sub-Index
- JJG - iPath Dow Jones-AIG Grains Total Return Sub-Index
- RJA - ELEMENTS Rogers International Commodity Index Agriculture Total Return
- Commodities - Diversified
- Commodities - Energy
- Commodities - Metals
- DGP - Deutsche Bank Gold Double Long
- DGZ - Deutsche Bank Gold Short
- DZZ - Deutsche Bank Gold Double Short
- JJC - iPath Dow Jones-AIG Copper Total Return Sub-Index
- JJM - iPath Dow Jones-AIG Industrial Metals Total Return Sub-Index
- JJN - iPath Dow Jones-AIG Nickel Total Return Sub-Index
- RJZ - ELEMENTS Rogers International Commodity Index Metals Total Return
- Emerging Markets
- Private Equity
- BSR - BearLinx Alerian MLP Select Index
- BWV - iPath CBOE S&P 500 BuyWrite Index
- DOD - ELEMENTS "Dogs of the Dow" Dow Jones High Yield Select 10 Total Return Index
- EEH - ELEMENTS SPECTRUM Large Cap U.S. Sector Momentum Index
- GCE - GS Connect Claymore CEF Index
- WMW - ELEMENTS Morningstar Wide Moat Focus Total Return Index
- Commodities - Agriculture
- ETN Education
- Contact Us
Submitted by ETNCenter.com on Wed, 02/20/2008 - 09:30.
This ETN offered by Lehman Brothers is designed to track the Lehman Brothers Commodity Index Pure Beta Agriculture Total Return, which is a commodities index focused on agriculture. The index is made up of eight futures contracts: corn, soybean meal, soybean oil, soybeans, wheat, coffee, cotton, and sugar. It trades on the AMEX under the symbol EOH.
The ETN also incorporates the income futures investors would gain from investing their collateral cash in Treasuries, while charging an expense fee of 0.85%.
Submitted by ETNCenter.com on Tue, 02/19/2008 - 18:45.
Lehman Brothers announced that they are listing three new ETNs tomorrow, which will be their first entries into the rapidly growing exchange traded note market. The offerings are:
- The Opta Lehman Brothers Commodity Index Pure Beta Agriculture Total Return ETN, which will trade under the symbol EOH and track corn, soybean meal, soybean oil, soybeans, wheat, coffee, cotton, and sugar future prices. It is designed to spot commodity returns in those markets.
- The Opta Lehman Brothers Commodity Index Pure Beta Total Return ETN, which will trade under the symbol RAW with a focus on the energy, metals, agriculture and livestock. It is also designed to spot commodity returns in those markets.
- The Opta S&P Listed Private Equity Index Net Return ETN, which will trade under the symbol PPE and track the S&P Listed Private Equity Index Net Return, which contains the stocks of 30 publicly listed private equity companies.
The private equity ETN is the first ETN to track any type of private equity index, while the commodity ETNs will be competing with existing iPath ETNs from Barclays and Elements ETNs from SEK. The commodity ETNs charge an annual fee of 0.85%, and the private equity ETN charges an annual fee of 0.75%. These fees are lower than the expenses charged by ETFs that cover the same sectors, which may make them more attractive to investors.